1. How can I view 'All' the posted jobs?
There are three ways to achieve that:
a. On the Home page, hit 'Go' without selecting any language under 'Search Jobs for'.
b. Select Jobs->Search Jobs from the menu and hit 'Submit' without selecting any values for the search criteria.
c. After logging in, go to 'My Home'. Click 'Search All Jobs' link in the 'My Relevant Jobs' section.
2. How can I view 'All' translators?
There are two ways to achieve that:
a. On the Home page, hit 'Go' without selecting any language under 'Search Translators for'.
b. Select Translators->Freelance Translators from the menu and hit 'Submit' without selecting any values for the search criteria.
3. How can I view 'All' Agencies?
Select Translators->Translation Agencies from the menu and hit 'Submit' without selecting any values for the search criteria.
4. How is ‘Search Translators for’ and ‘Search Jobs For’ different from ‘Translators-Search Freelancers’ on the Menu tab?
They are both the same. The only difference is ‘Search Translators for’ is a quick search which displays all the translators and agencies that deal with the specified language.
If no language is specified it displays all the registered translators and agencies. Same is true for ‘Search Jobs For’. If no language is specified all the posted jobs get displayed.
5. I submitted my registration but when I try to login it says invalid id.
After submitting registration, a link is sent to your email id to verify the user. You need to click on the link to activate your account.
6. My account has been activated but my name doesn’t show up in the Search translators.
After you login, go to My Home and complete all the Pending details i.e. Personal details, Professional details and My Languages to be searchable.
7. Even though I specify Spanish as my Native Language, when I search for Spanish translators, my name doesn’t show up.
You need to have Spanish in either your source or target languages.
8. What is 'My Jobs' page about?
'My Jobs' page displays all the jobs posted by you. When you click on a particular job posted by you, you will be able to see all the bids received for the job.
9. In 'Post Jobs' why doesn’t Bid until allow me to select a date greater that 1 month from today.
We have restricted the job to be open for greater than a month unless required. You can always go in later and click on edit and extend the bid until date. We do not want the jobs kept open unnecessarily.
10. How do I close a posted job?
Change the Bid Until date to the current date.
11. What can I do with a Free Membership?
You can register with the site for free. As a free member, you will get the following benefits:
Listed (after premium members) in all searches.
Browse through all projects in the site.
View Project details and Member details.
Notification when relevant jobs are posted in the site.
bid on projects or contact other members.
upload your Picture.
upload your Resume.
Language pairs restricted
12. Why take a Paid Membership? What are the Premium Membership benefits?
As a premium member, you will get all the basic features and in addition, the following benefits:
Priority listing (above free members) in all searches.
Contact other members through our website.
Random Featured listing on the main page.
Bid on Projects posted.
Add unlimited language pairs.
Upload your Picture.
Upload your Resume.
Priority support within 24 hours.
13. Can I cancel my premium membership?
You can cancel your premium membership within a month of upgrading to get a full refund. After that no refund will be given.